You will need:
1 Cup Corn Starch,
2 Cups Baking Soda,
11⁄4 cups cold water
What to do:
1. Place Cornstarch, baking soda and water in a pot.
2. Stir constantly over medium heat until the mixture turns into the consistency of mashed potatoes.
3. Form dough into a ball and place in a bowl with a damp cloth over top to cool.
4. Once cool let the kids play (roll it out, cut out shapes, design your own or make hand and foot prints).
5. Make sure you put a hole in the ornament, so it can put ribbon through it to hang on the tree.
6. Place ornaments on a tray and set oven to the lowest setting. Place the tray in the oven until ornaments are hard. If left they will dry on their own (a day or so), but the warm air speeds up the process.
7. Once hard, let the kids paint them! Acrylic paint works best, but others will do.